Re: MariaDB: Galera wsrep provider is missing

* On 2023-01-12 at 18:14 GMT, xfalkenx%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:

The OS I'm working on is NetBSD, which is the tricky part: Galera is expected to be compiled only on Linux, Darwin and FreeBSD.

Yeh that's not a problem, our customers run it on SmartOS (an illumos distribution), there's only a few portability fixes required, none of the critical parts are OS-specific.

I forgot to mention I also wrote up a HOWTO on configuring it:

  https://github.com/TritonDataCenter/pkgsrc/wiki/use:percona-cluster

which might be useful.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com