Re: MariaDB: Galera wsrep provider is missing

* On 2023-01-11 at 18:50 GMT, xfalkenx%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:

I was trying to build a MariaDB multi-master replication cluster on NetBSD as I already did on Linux before but I have encountered a problem: Galera software is not available in pkgsrc.

FWIW I've provided Percona Cluster packages for many years. At some point I'd love to merge them into pkgsrc proper, but until then it'd be great to get feedback on if they work for you on NetBSD or whatever OS you are using.

  https://github.com/TritonDataCenter/pkgsrc-joyent/tree/master/percona57-cluster
  https://github.com/TritonDataCenter/pkgsrc-joyent/tree/master/percona80-cluster

The galera sections needed some trickery to work around build issues, but appear to work ok in production.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com