Request to update x11/xf86-video-intel

I am trying to get NetBSD 10.0 BETA work on a laptop with intel graphics,
with modular X11. [ There is a more detailed thread "i915 observations" in
current-users list on the topic. ]

Linux works fine on the same hardware and from the logs it looks like it
is using SNA accelerator.

On NetBSD SNA accelerator is not working well. UXA is working but with
some limitations.

The logs on Linux and NetBSD show a minor difference in the version of the
intel driver:

NetBSD:
    Xorg.0.log:[    ] (II) intel(0): Using Kernel Mode Setting driver: i915, version 1.6.0 20200114

Linux
    Xorg.1.log:[  ] (II) intel(0): Using Kernel Mode Setting driver: i915, version 1.6.0 20201103

When I looked at pkgsrc version of xf86-video-intel I found that there are
some updates to SNA. So I am hopeful that the update might fix my
problems.

The latest upstream version is with the following commit id:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-intel/commit/?id=baec802b21387d04aebb10ac29e719a1800c5aa0

I tried building it myself, but I am struggling with correcting the
patches. Would appreciate if the maintainers could look into it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mayuresh