Re: First attempt to build qt5-qt-webengine on arm64

On Mon, 7 Nov 2022, adr wrote:

These patches make qt5-qtwebengine compile in arm64.

By the way, I've seen devel/cpu_features in pkgsrc. Could this been used to
add crc and pmull instructions support? It's a pitty to let them out...

adr.

devel/cpu depends on the os to get the info, so it is useless in
this case (on netbsd).

This software is gigantic and bloated, hacking it is a boring and
not gratifying experience and destroys an amount of time that I
can't afford, including the monologs. I'll make a PR and pass the
baton.

adr