Re: Question about PKG_OPTIONS_REQUIRED_GROUPS

On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 01:31:19PM +0100, Hauke Fath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using PKG_OPTIONS_REQUIRED_GROUPS in a package to select a web
> server dependency.
>
> Is there an easy way to learn which option from the group was chosen? I
> could set a variable in options.mk, but there should be a prettier
> way...
>
> I shook <bsd.options.mk> for a while, but nothing obvious fell out. Any
> pointers?

If it's in the same package, you can check the options like every
options.mk file does. The options in the PKG_OPTIONS_REQUIRED_GROUPS
behave the same as all other options except that it is checked that
only one of them is enabled.

If it's in a different package, take a look at how buildlink3.mk files
check options (e.g. x11/gtk4/buildlink3.mk).
 Thomas