Re: BLAS: Does cblas interface work with BLAS types other than netlib

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 11:36:42AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Now the choice of openblas implementation is to be made when - when
> creating libdlib.a or when creating a.out?

Finally, I find that the choice at the time of compiling dlib-cpp doesn't
matter, as long as the build process knows CBLAS exists. The one at the
time of compiling the final executable gives me MT and the speed up
required.

--
Mayuresh