wip/dlib-cpp, wip/py-dlib created, wip/dlib reconciliation request

dlib is a C++ based machine learning library. It also has python bindings.

C++ version and its Python wrapper share the dist file. I have created
dlib-cpp and py-dlib separately. I do not know what practice is followed
in pkgsrc in such cases - i.e. can 2 packages share a dist file? I notice
that in FreeBSD ports these are separate packages.

There exists a wip/dlib. I could have possibly just upgraded that. But its
master site is different and PLIST looks pretty different. Requesting the
maintainer (cc'ed) to please take a look and reconcile them and retain
only one reconciled package. I have also added a remark regarding this in
DESCR of py-dlib.

--
Mayuresh