Re: Pointing cmake to libraries

On 7/21/22 2:27 PM, Niclas Rosenvik wrote:
CMake has rpath writing turned off using -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH:BOOL=ON
in pkgsrc.
LDFLAGS+=${COMPILER_RPATH_FLAG}${PREFIX}/lib/hiawatha
might do the trick, ${COMPILER_RPATH_FLAG}${QTPREFIX}/lib
works for qt6-qtbase.

Much better:

[hf@Gstoder] /<5>work/hiawatha-11.1 > objdump -x /var/obj/pkgsrc/hauke/hiawatha/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/sbin/hiawatha | grep PATH
  RPATH                /usr/pkg/lib/hiawatha:/usr/pkg/lib
[hf@Gstoder] /<5>work/hiawatha-11.1 >

My attempt

LDFLAGS+=       -Wl,-R${PREFIX}/lib/hiawatha;-L${PREFIX}/lib/hiawatha

came close, but didn't quite cut it.

This seems to be mbedtls that is available under security/mbedtls .

Which is too old, unfortunately. I have an update, but that requires a revbump procedure, which I am not familiar with. So I figured I'd side-step the issue and use the internal mbedtls, just to fall into a cmake hole.

Thanks!

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344