Re: Pointing cmake to libraries

On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 13:37:10 +0200
Hauke Fath <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have followed cmake down the rabbit hole...
>
> A package (hiawatha) builds a set of shared libraries, and installs
> them at a custom path (${PREFIX}/lib/hiawatha). Unfortunately, the
> cmake build process does not provide the rpath to the binaries:
CMake has rpath writing turned off using -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH:BOOL=ON
in pkgsrc.
LDFLAGS+=${COMPILER_RPATH_FLAG}${PREFIX}/lib/hiawatha
might do the trick, ${COMPILER_RPATH_FLAG}${QTPREFIX}/lib
works for qt6-qtbase.

> [...]
> => Checking for PIE in hiawatha-11.1
> => Checking for RELRO in hiawatha-11.1
> => Checking for missing run-time search paths in hiawatha-11.1
> ERROR: sbin/hiawatha: missing library: libmbedx509.so.4
> ERROR: sbin/hiawatha: missing library: libmbedcrypto.so.11
> ERROR: sbin/hiawatha: missing library: libmbedtls.so.17
> ERROR: sbin/wigwam: missing library: libmbedx509.so.4
> ERROR: sbin/wigwam: missing library: libmbedcrypto.so.11
> ERROR: sbin/wigwam: missing library: libmbedtls.so.17
> *** Error code 1
> [...]
This seems to be mbedtls that is available under security/mbedtls .
Have you tried to depend on that one and used
CMAKE_FLAGS+=-DUSE_SYSTEM_MBEDTLS:BOOL=ON ?
USE_SYSTEM_MBEDTLS controls if hiawata should look for
the installed mbedtls as is seen in hiawathas CMakeLists.txt.

Niclas