Re: camlp4 removal

On Saturday, 4 June 2022 12:59:39 CEST you wrote:

> I intend to remove camlp4 and these packages after the next branch.
>
> If you're interested in any of these, please check their upstreams to
> find out if there's a version that doesn't depend on camlp4, and
> update the package.

FWIW, I think this is a good idea; camlp4 has been deprecated for a while now,
and the packages you list are not (or should not be) used anywhere at this
point anymore. I'll have a look at ocaml-macaque, which might be used still,
and I think there was interest in mldonkey at some point relatively recently,
but nothing really major.

best

  Jaap