Re: Recent lang/python* and textproc/py-cElementTree failure

On Sat, 1 Jan 2022, Thomas Klausner wrote:

On Sat, Jan 01, 2022 at 04:14:02PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
Another one still failing is devel/scons, but the trivial egg.mk conversion
did not work for me. Could you have a look, please?

I've just converted it.
Thomas

Is this the reason I'm getting filename collisions in the quarterly
release?

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee