Re: Recent lang/python* and textproc/py-cElementTree failure

Hi,

Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:

> On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 10:04:23PM +0100, Tobias Nygren wrote:
>> Alright, let's do that.
>
> Thanks.
>
>> py39-libxml2 fails similar to this too when setuptools are installed
>> but it's sources do not come from python core afaict. Might need a
>> different fix there. Could you have a look?
>
> The issue is that this still used distutils.mk but should have used
> egg.mk.
>
> distutils.mk is the old way (really old by now), and this package does
> support setuptools installation, so the PLIST is different if
> py-setuptools is installed (this is not a new problem).

Thanks for your fix.
The install of textproc/py-cElementTree is fine for me now.

I will build and install more Python packages.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3