Re: gcc10 with Ada support added to wip

On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 at 15:59, Fernando Oleo Blanco <irvise_ml%irvise.xyz@localhost> wrote:

> Am Sat, 6 Nov 2021 15:23:28 +0000
> schrieb "Chavdar Ivanov" <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost>:
> > FYI my cut-down /etc/mk.conf is as follows:
> >
> > PKGSRC_USE_SSP=NO
> > SKIP_LICENSE_CHECK=             yes
> > PKGSRC_USE_FORTIFY=NO
> > ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES=True
> > CURSES_DEFAULT=ncursesw
> > GO_VERSION_DEFAULT=117
> > MKARGON2=       YES
> > PKG_OPTIONS.gcc10-aux+= -gcc-c++ -gcc-fortran
> > PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT=39
> >

> > --
> > ----
>
> Could you go into gcc6-aux, and 'make clean-depends' and uninstall its
> dependencies?

 make clean-depends gives me :
===> Cleaning for cwrappers-20180325
===> Cleaning for digest-20211023
===> Cleaning for m4-1.4.19
===> Cleaning for libtool-base-2.4.6nb3
===> Cleaning for libiconv-1.14nb3
===> Cleaning for gmake-4.3nb2
===> Cleaning for perl-5.34.0nb3
===> Cleaning for p5-gettext-1.07nb6
===> Cleaning for help2man-1.48.5
===> Cleaning for autoconf-2.71nb1
===> Cleaning for gmp-6.2.1
===> Cleaning for mpfr-4.1.0
===> Cleaning for mpcomplex-1.1.0

That would be quite a build; probably not needed to rebuild them all;
it is only gmp which is needed by isl. I'll try to build it and
replace it.

The latest change in the Makefile didn't make any difference - the
build failed as before without patching those four files.

--
----