Re: gcc10 with Ada support added to wip

Am Fri, 5 Nov 2021 23:40:57 +0000
schrieb "Chavdar Ivanov" <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost>:

> With
> ..
>  make show-options
> These options are enabled by default:
>         gcc-ada gcc-c++ gcc-fortran gcc-graphite gcc-inplace-math
>         nls
>
> These options are currently enabled:
>         gcc-ada gcc-graphite gcc-inplace-math nls
>
> I get the same error. I tried leaving only gcc-ada, but 'make patch'
> fails.
>

> > Regards,
> > Fer
> >

> Chavdar
>
> --
> ----

Thank you for your time and effort. Jay Patelani has also successfully
built gcc10-aux in NetBSD 9.2. Since now we have 3 successful builds
(Jay's system, my system and sandbox) in NetBSD 9.2 amd64, I am now
setting up NetBSD-current (9.99.92) to try it out.

I do not expect any major failures (unless NetBSD has decided to break
even more symbols) but I will keep you updated :)

P.S: did you 'make clean' between option changes? I have had 'make
patch' fail if it had already patched the system.

Regards,
Fer