x11/libXtst build failure on macOS

Hi all,

I'm in the process of testing the new qt6 packages in WIP on macOS but get
a build failure on macOS with one of the dependencies, x11/libXtst:

====
configure: error: Package requirements (x11 >= 1.6 xext >= 1.0.99.4 xi recordproto >= 1.13.99.1 xextproto >= 7.0.99.3 inputproto) were not met:
Package 'xfixes', required by 'xi', not found
====

I am using X11_TYPE=native and have XQuartz installed. I can see that
x11-links doesn't install a link for libXfixes, with the result that
there's no link to it from .buildlink when libXtst is built. Not sure if
this is the reason for the build failure?
Full config.log available here: http://dl.rsx11.net/misc/libXtst-config.log

Cheers, MJ
--
Michael-John Turner * mj%mjturner.net@localhost * http://mjturner.net/