Re: Adding devel/gettext as dependency of lang/php80?

On Thu, 1 Jul 2021 at 18:41, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jul 2021 at 17:44, hung.nguyengia
> <hung.nguyengia%protonmail.com@localhost> wrote:

Works without a single problem:
# pkg_info nodejs
Information for nodejs-12.22.1nb2:

Comment:
V8 JavaScript for clients and servers

Requires:
openssl>=1.1.1dnb2
libuv>=1.41
zlib>=1.2.3
libcares>=1.6.0
brotli>=1.0.1
nghttp2>=1.43.0nb2

Node.js is an evented I/O framework for the V8 JavaScript engine. It is
intended for writing scalable network programs such as web servers.

This package holds the 12.x LTS release.

Homepage:
https://nodejs.org/

# uname -a
Linux r0cky.lorien.lan 4.18.0-305.3.1.el8_4.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jun 17
07:52:48 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
# node --version
v12.22.1
# which node
/usr/pkg/bin/node