Re: Adding devel/gettext as dependency of lang/php80?

In message <UCW6GDhvsugBaqvtWCxxqZly3r_emgS_f3vvsqjW6veYJ70E8KTzIwOZ9GzxMfcxgGPl33mn7LDdPTgFMyYiFOFX7e8E6rf2xIB-1-_KXK0=@protonmail.com>
	on Wed, 30 Jun 2021 10:00:20 +0000,
	"hung.nguyengia" <hung.nguyengia%protonmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> When building lang/php80 I noticed I have to install the system's
> gettext-devel package in order for it to build. I think the pkgsrc
> devel/gettext served the same as the system's gettext-devel package?
> Should devel/gettext be added as a dependency of lang/php80 since
> the missing of libintl really blocked the build of lang/php80
> itself.
What is your platform?

And would you please show your error log?

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>