What's the best way to feedback pkgsrc for FreeBSD

Hi,

I started trying pkgsrc to run seamonkey as FreeBSD ports droped its support.

I linked and installed seamonkey but hasn't booted yet. :(
I also tried firefox to see if it runs; firefox on FreeBSD i386 fails to compile.
In order to get familar with pkgsrc on FreeBSD, I started trying few other things.
While trying, I had to adjust few compile/link flags to proceed.

Thanks for the feedbacks in the past; I'm still trying (slowly).

What's the best way to feedback changes for FreeBSD?
I reported a couple via gnats some days ago but haven't got any feedbacks.
Given FreeBSD wasn't in one of the primaries, I'm wondering if anyone will even take a look.

Regards,
Hiro