Re: Any seamonkey users?

Hi Bob and others,

Thanks for providing information.

I installed NetBSD on VMWare and used binrary package.
It started okay on NetBSD 9.1.

I tried alsa option; seamonkey still crashed.
webrtc had compile errors on FreeBSD.
At least, problem seems FreeBSD specific and I can focus on FreeBSD, then.

I had ported few newer versions to FreeBSD ports locally.
However, it is quite different from Firefox now.
It has became quite difficult keeping up to date with ports.

Hiro