Re: Can we retain py-xlrd 1.2 in pkgsrc?

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 01:05:03PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> More or less, you or anyone else is welcome to add such things to wip.

I adopted openpyxl for xlsx and xlrd for xls (and csv for csv) under one
common interface that hides choice of the package. Have to remediate
application side code now. Thought of absorbing the change while old xlrd
package is still lurking on my system.

BTW we may want to resync DESCR with upstream.

--
Mayuresh