Re: Epson M200 / Epson ET-2751 on NetBSD [wip package updated]

Hello all,

here now my last comment on this topic for the time being :-) Now that my bulk build is finished, I can confirm that the PKG works practically, i.e. the integration with CUPS is now perfect.

Thanks for the very good and insightful preliminary work to all participants in this thread!

One more small side note: I am quite enthusiastic about the Epson printer. Well, not directly about the device itself - I haven't had it long enough for that. But the support in NetBSD is much better than I thought - the built-in scanner works too over network (using sane-backends and sane-airscan):

```
mpeterma@x230Mk10 ~> airscan-discover
[devices]
  EPSON ET-2750 Series = http://192.168.2.200:80/WDP/SCAN, WSD