Re: Epson M200 on NetBSD

Hello all,

I have updated the EPSON driver in wip[1]. On this occasion I also made sure that the filters and PPD files are provided to the places expected by CUPS. In my developer sandbox the PKG builds without any problems. I am currently running my bulk build and will then also test everything together again later.

Many greetings
Matthias

[1] https://wip.pkgsrc.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pkgsrc-wip.git;a=commit;h=42048924c76c0c6f9592d63726f7c64d20fd26da