Build failure for emulators/qemu

On a amd64 host running NetBSD-9.99.80, and with pkgsrc updated on
2021-04-06 at 16:34:03 UTC, and having built all dependencies in
an otherwise clean/empty sandbox, I'm getting a bunch of

	pkg_create: can't stat `/tmp/pkgs/emulators/.../<name>.js

in the "Generating post-install file lists".  After the above
messages, I get PLIST complaints for the same *.js files, and the
package build fails.

According to the build log, it is being built with options

	iscsi opengl sdl spice

(debug-info and gtk3 are not included).

Any clues?

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |