Re: mail/sendmail not relaying on netbsd-9/sparc, problem with OpenSSL update?

On Apr 6, 13:05, jdbaker%consolidated.net@localhost wrote:
}
} After updating my mail hub to the latest NetBSD/sparc-9.1_STABLE
} including the OpenSSL update and the fix to silence the "coprocessor
} instruction" console SPAM, I find that my sendmail (mail/sendmail
} v8.15.2nb9) is no-longer relaying mail out of my system.
}
} It accepts mail from my internal hosts (set up as mostly-null clients)
} and queues it in "/var/spool/mqueue" but never attempts to contact my
} configured SMART_HOST.  There's nothing in any log files that indicates
} any problem, it just doesn't follow through on relaying outbound mail.
} Attempting to forcibly flush the queue with 'sudo sendmail -q' has no
} effect.

     What happens if you do 'sudo sendmail -odi -q -v'.  Also are
you using host status?

}-- End of excerpt from jdbaker%consolidated.net@localhost