Re: xentools413 not building (NetBSD-current, pkgsrc-current)

Hi Greg,

Am 25.01.2021 um 15:59 schrieb Greg Troxel:
I can build xentools413 under netbsd-9, pkgsrc-2020Q4, amd64 (not
pbulk).  It doesn't seem to be in the pkgbuild binary set, though.

this is good news and the fault is obviously mine. I just updated my pkgsrc hg and saw that there was a pullup request #6396 addressing the xentools413. I probably missed the info on that in the mailing list as well. I'll check that out in a bit. Thanks for pointing that out and sorry if I confused anyone with that.

Kind regards
Matthias