Re: pkgsrc bootstrap fails on DilOS

I misunderstood that you want to investigate further when you mentioned about OS_VARIANT, sorry. I already gave it up before that.
BTW, I found OS_VARIANT was defined as empty in bsd.prefs.mk and there seemed to be no documents about how to use it.
Do you have any documents about it? Even when dealing with Linux, the normal '.if exists' was used but no OS_VARIANT at all.

gh

---- On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 16:16:55 +0700 Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> wrote ----