print/luatex not configuring on sparc64

print/luatex vesion 1.12.0 from pkgsrc-2020Q2 is not configuring on
NetBSD9/sparc64.

The configure process fails in the libs/luajit directory:
[...]
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking for _LARGEFILE_SOURCE value needed for large files... no
configure: error: Sorry, can not preprocess <lj_arch.h>
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/print/luatex
*** Error code 1

luajit seems to have currently have no support for sparc64 and I am
unsure what should happen on such a cpu, if there is fallback or if a
statement of unsupportedness should be given. After all this should be
the job of  <lj_arch.h> which seems to be not working correctly.

The pkgsrc-2020Q1 version of luatex compiles without this error and
this version luatex 1.10.0 also extracts and modifies the libs/luajit
directory, but doesn't execute the configure script.

Also this earlier 2020Q1 version has no support for sparc64 luajit,
but doesn't try to configure it.
I wonder if luajit is needed to be configured after all, since in both
old and new makefiles it seems to get disabled for the final package:

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-luajittex
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-luajithbtex
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-mfluajit

I can build the package of 2020Q2 if i disable the configure script
for libs/luajit in the makefile, and re-add the pre-configure section:

#CONFIGURE_DIRS+=    libs/luajit

pre-configure:
        # Ensure we generate our patched version
        ${RM} -f libs/luajit/lj_vm_asm.S

PLIST doesn't report anything missing, so i guess i am good for now.

Regards,
Connor