Xfce4 and xfce4-extras meta-packages are absent for 9.0_2020Q2

Hi! Sorry for my bad English...

Why are there no xfce4 and xfce4-extras meta-packages in the http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/earmv7hf/9.0_2020Q2/All/? (Partually of the xfce4 utilities are present.) In this case, I cannot install the xfce4 and xfce4-extras meta-packets from the packages for earmv7hf.

When building xfce4 from pkgsrc for earmv7hf 9.0_2020Q2, the build stopped once with an error that was workarounded by simply repeating 'make install clean', the second time the build was stopped with an building error xfce4-terminal (this error was workarounded by installing xfce4-terminal using a package of 9.0_2020Q1).

On my FriendlyARM Nano Pi M1 1GB RAM armv7 build xfce4 and xfce4-extras from pkgsrc takes about 2 days, so could developers to solve the problem with the presence of meta-packages xfce4 and xfce4-extras by the time the packages are published 9.0_2020Q3?

---

best regards,
Dmitrii Postolov
dpostolov%yandex.ru@localhost