Re: Garbled output with Firefox 77

On Sun 07 Jun 2020 at 12:49:02 -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> As long as an old profile breaking on upgrade is considered a bug, and
> this is merely a request for debugging informatinon, I think that's
> fine.

I would certainly expect it to be a bug! I have been using my profile
(at least!) since January 2005, given this file in it:

-rw-r--r--   1 rhialto  users       752 Jan  4  2005 search.rdf

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on