Re: Meson default pkgconfig directory on FreeBSD

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 11:11:22PM +0200, Frédéric Fauberteau wrote:
> Assuming I submit the patch below, I wonder if I should bump revision since it only changes a python file. If yes, I also wonder if I should bump the revision of all the packages that depend on meson for their configuration.

You should bump meson's PKGREVISION because the binary package will
change (otherwise what's the point of the change ;) ).

You don't need to bump the packages using meson because they would
have failed in the installation step anyway, or worked without this
patch. So no change to any binary package there.
 Thomas