Re: Firefox and the broken about:login, a temporary workaround

On 17/04/2020 09:26, David Brownlee wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 00:36, Mike Pumford <mpumford%mudcovered.org.uk@localhost> wrote:

On 12/04/2020 17:14, Rhialto wrote:
New developments :)

In www/firefox/patches/patch-browser_app_profile_firefox.js I find

+// Disable multiprocess window support. Workaround for PR 53273.
+pref("browser.tabs.remote.autostart", false);

Would this be better handled as a conditional SUBST entry rather than a patch?
I assume the rule would be NetBSD < 9 ?

Yes thats the correct criteria.

Setting browser.tabs.remote.autostart to true on NetBSD-9 stable in firefox 75 gives me back about:logins and I've not experienced any other issues with it turned on.

Mike