Re: Firefox and the broken about:login, a temporary workaround

I use Opera browser on Linux, but I don't think there is a native
version for NetBSD. I've stopped using Firefox a very long time ago,
it's too bloated and impossible to build on older architectures like
sparc64 (unless you use an old version of firefox) and it is still
riddled with bugs, etc.

So what are the alternatives for NetBSD? Is there a lightweight
browsers that works reasonably well with HTML5? Last time I looked a
few years ago, I didn't seem to find anything interesting.