Re: Recent if_stat changes have broken sysutils/xosview

Should we have a list of kernel grovelling pkgsrc packages we are
interested in keeping working? lsof, xosview...

Definitely not a "these must keep working they way they currently do",
or even "these must remain able to extract every piece of information
they currently do", but more of a "these are good examples of userland
tools that need to extract kernel information, to keep in mind when
refactoring, and ideally provide patches or even a 'hey, does anyone
want to update FOO - information it needs is now under sysctl XXX'"

David