Re: add-ons for firefox

With the exception of searching from about:addons, which fails as
mentioned, for me all the add-ons functionality works just fine. I
just installed some three addons - Privacy Badger, Tranquility Reader
and Ghostery and as far as I can see, they all work as expected. This
is Firefox 72.01 (not nb1) on -current amd64.

--
----