Re: add-ons for firefox

Hi,

I have found that the search from "about:addons" page is broken.
You should search the addons from
https://addons.mozilla.org/ web site instead.

I have no good ideas how to fix the broken "about:addons" page
unless Mozilla adds NetBSD as their supported OS and
addon authors mark their addons as NetBSD ready.

JavaScript only addons should work with Firefox on NetBSD.
At least I can install
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock/
to my pkgsrc/www/firefox-72.0.1nb1 on NetBSD/amd64 9.99.39.
However I have not tested its functionality.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3