Re: no emacs/X binary packages considered bad, and worse than emacs with svg

maya%NetBSD.org@localhost writes:

> This is a violent hack, but rust builds are going to be a lot less flaky
> on pkgbuild if we introduce
>
> MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no
>
> to all Rust using things, on netbsd only.

I don't quite follow, but as far as I'm concerned, if that makes things
build, please go ahead and do it.  Speed is really not important
compared to a correct outcome.

But, I had the impression pbulk ran with MAKE_JOBS=1, so I don't see how
it would matter.