Re: firefox build error gtk/gtk.h not found

* On 2019-05-24 at 14:04 BST, Mayuresh wrote:

> On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 01:38:31PM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> > This will only work if and only if you are using identical PKG_OPTIONS
> > to the binary package repository.
>
> I usually set options only for `top' packages (firefox in this case). I
> think that should not matter.
>
> But assuming that is what happened, what is a way to undo the mess? How do
> I identify packages to delete so that I can build my own?
>
> May be since the error was from gtk I should delete recursively upward
> from gtk?

I would start again from scratch, it's the only way to be sure.

Note that the same thing applies when you build everything yourself,
you still need to be careful any time you change PKG_OPTIONS or modify
anything that may affect the dependency tree, ensuring that anything
that might possibly be affected is completely rebuilt.