Re: firefox build error gtk/gtk.h not found

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 01:38:31PM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> This will only work if and only if you are using identical PKG_OPTIONS
> to the binary package repository.

I usually set options only for `top' packages (firefox in this case). I
think that should not matter.

But assuming that is what happened, what is a way to undo the mess? How do
I identify packages to delete so that I can build my own?

May be since the error was from gtk I should delete recursively upward
from gtk?

Mayuresh