Re: emulators/qemu: "bmake package" fails

> But I see a PLIST and a PLIST.Linux in the qemu directory.
>
> Shouldn't makefile pick the PLIST.Linux automatically or is it an
> option that I have to manually activate?

See ../../mk/plist/plist.mk and the documentation of PLIST_SRC,
and the other parts of the lead-in comment to that file for that
matter.

> I see in makefile:
>
> .elif ${OPSYS} == "Linux"
> USER_EMUL=              ${UE_ARCHS}
> PLIST.nbd=              YES
> PLIST.ivshmem=          YES
>
> Should I edit this bit and point it to PLIST.Linux ?

Probably not.

> I don't understand what these references to PLIST.nbd and
> PLIST.ivshmem are for, because they are not in the directory.

Look in PLIST, they are conditionals for whether the following
entry is expected to be a part of the resulting binary package or
not.

Regards,

- Håvard