Re: What happened to make show-depends-options ?

from Roland Illig:

> Ok, so you changed to the print/hplip package and ran the following
> command there:

> make show-depends-action

> What was the exact output of that command? Please copy and paste it
> here. Don't just say "it was unexpected", or "it seems to be not
> recognized". That's all your personal interpretation. I cannot make any
> use of that. Just provide me the exact output from the "make
> show-depends-options" command.

What is this?  I never heard of "make show-depends-action".  Or did you mean "show-depends-options"?

Here is the log from

make show-depends-options 2>&1 | tee show-depends-options.log (run from /BETA1/pkgsrc/print/hplip directory):

make[1]: don't know how to make show-depends-pkgpaths. Stop
make[1]: don't know how to make show-depends-pkgpaths. Stop
test: stopped: unexpected operator
===> Options for make[1]: stopped in /BETA1/pkgsrc
cd: bad substitution
===> Options for
test: stopped: unexpected operator
make[1]: don't know how to make show-options. Stop

make[1]: stopped in /BETA1/pkgsrc
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make: stopped in /BETA1/pkgsrc/print/hplip

Tom