Re: What happened to make show-depends-options ?

Ok, so you changed to the print/hplip package and ran the following
command there:

make show-depends-action

What was the exact output of that command? Please copy and paste it
here. Don't just say "it was unexpected", or "it seems to be not
recognized". That's all your personal interpretation. I cannot make any
use of that. Just provide me the exact output from the "make
show-depends-options" command.