Re: databases/db4: libdb4_cxx-4.8.so is not built

Maya wrote:
You might need to explicitly install some more headers (for C++?)

Hi,

I think this was a bootstrap problem. I did it with sudo, which by default
on CentOS alters user's PATH and sets its own.  Now everything works as
expected, and I no longer will be using sudo from the CentOS repositories. Yes, you can edit sudoers, but who knows if it will be replaced on an upgrade?

Cheers
--
caóc