Re: ffmpeg3 "x11" option vs "vaapi", "vdpau" options

Hello John, Thomas and pkgsrc-users@!

Thomas Klausner writes:
> The options are still listed as enabled, but when the x11 option is
> turned off, the --enable flags should not be passed to configure, so
> they should be effectively disabled (is my reading of options.mk).

I am not super-sure but I think that this can have possible
side-effects in the following scenario (I think that multimedia/ffmpeg4
probably has the same problem):

 1. ffmpeg3 is built with `-x11'
 2. CONFIGURE_ARGS will have `--disable-vdpau' and `--disable-vaapi'
    and neither vdpau nor vaapi bl3 will be included and marked as
    dependencies
 3. ...however, PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.ffmpeg3, will actually have both
    `vdpau' and `vaapi' and if a package includes ffmpeg3 bl3 vdpau and
    vaapi will be installed

If this is actually the case... John, can you please add
multimedia/ffmpeg3/buildlink3.mk:

 && !empty(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.ffmpeg3:Mx11)

in the `.if' lines that check for `PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.ffmpeg3:Mvdpau'
and `PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.ffmpeg3:Mvaapi' (similarly to what it is done in
options.mk) and let us know if it avoid to pick up vaapi and vdpau as
dependencies?

Thank you!