Re: Problem compiling cmake

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018, at 07:53, D'Arcy Cain wrote:
> On 2018-07-30 04:01 AM, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > I have the same, just to confirm it is not something local.
>
> The quick fix is to uninstall ncurses, clean everything and build
> cmake. You can then rebuild ncurses and whatever else you needed to
> remove with it.
>
> There is some discussion on tech-pkg@ about a proper fix but it seems
> to have stalled.

One question that is probably more appropriate for pkgsrc-users@ than
tech-pkg@ is: does anyone use, want, or care about the ccmake curses
UI to cmake?

If not, then we can just avoid building it and omit it from PLIST.
That's a fix crude enough that even I can probably come up with
the patch.

-- IDL