Re: Request for texlive packages

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 10:19:50AM -0700, Min Sik Kim wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 03:00:00PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> >> I just used fonts/tex-calligra for baptism invitations :-)
> >
> fonts/tex-calligra contains TeX font files only. In order to use the font in LaTeX, you need print/tex-fundus-calligra, which I've just added. Updating texlive-collection-latexextra to 2018pre3 should install the package.

Just wonder how Patrick was able to use it prior to this - may be a
different latex construct i.e. without using usepackage?

It is not finding the dist file it seems:
fetch: Unable to fetch expected file fundus-calligra.tar.xz

(I am using git, so there may be latency if you have already committed the
fix.)

Mayuresh