Re: mkstemp: No such file or directory error

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 01:12:07PM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> A better course of action would be to get a wip account and start
> hacking.  Packages are in wip for a reason

I do have a wip account and have created packages in the past, some moved
to pkgsrc as well. Do not recollect their names as it was long back. Yes,
I was migrated from CVS to git as well and do have the ssh keys
registered.

So I am aware of wip status. However, when embarking upon a new package
I'd have preferred talking to the list before starting making arbitrary
changes. When I was working on it last, there used to be wip-discuss
mailing list which I do not find now.

Anyway, I just found the package I needed was wip/android-adb-tools which
is compiling and working fine.

So kindly ignore the mail.

Mayuresh