Re: texlive organization on netbsd

Mayuresh, I understand what you mean and where you are coming from,
but I don't think I can agree.

TeX Live in pkgsrc is as much as modular as it can be. I have 100+ TeX
related packages on my workstation, and the texmf-dist folder is around
100MB.

If there's a TeX package missing, it wouldn't be hard to write a
Makefile for it: pkgsrc already has a framework to deal with TeX
packages, print/texlive/package.mk. Take a look at, for example,
tex-geometry Makefile -- it's 15 lines long.

--
caóc