re: native xsrc fontconfig

Patrick Welche writes:
> On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 01:10:44PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > Ok, my checkout wasn't completely up-to-date.
> >
> > shlib_version is still wrong, but Makefile now has hardcoded:
> > PKGCONFIG_VERSION.freetype2=    22.1.16
> >
> > So Patrick could update and that should improve his situation.
>
> my postings seem to get some odd delays - I posted in between to
> say that the UPDATE build doesn't rebuild freetype2.pc, so after
> a clean out, freetype2.pc then got the Makefile 22.1.16 addition...

hmmm, the .pc generation depends seems busted in the
case we don't use the configure.  eg bsd.x11.mk:

.if exists(${PKGDIST.${_pkg}}/configure)
${_pkg}.pc: ${PKGDIST.${_pkg}}/configure Makefile
.endif

but perhaps we can do something saner like recording
the version in a file to compare, so it works in the
update case better.

.mrg.