tex-tracklang

   I tried using the glossaries package in a document, but it throws an
error saying tracklang.sty could not be found.  I couldn't find any
tracklang package in the tree but
meta-pkgs/texlive-collection-plaingeneric contains:

[---]
DEPENDS+=	tex-timetable-[0-9]*:../../print/tex-timetable
# depend tracklang
DEPENDS+=	tex-treetex-[0-9]*:../../print/tex-treetex
[---]

   Noticing that most tex-* packages I took a peek at look mostly the
same I tried to do the obvious:  I used another package as a template,
changed some names, and ran "make distinfo", but fetching failed to
locate the archive.  (https://ctan.org/pkg/tracklang mentions .zip,
while pkgsrc tries to fetch .tar.xz.

   I somewhat recall a tool to assist in creating latex packages, but I
can't find it again.  Anyone happen to know what that could have been?

   I don't really see a lot of tex-* packages which use .zip files, so
I'm wondering if I'm either doing it wrong or if I stumbled on a corner
case?

----------------------------------
# $NetBSD: $

DISTNAME=	tracklang
PKGNAME=	tex-${DISTNAME}-1.3.6
TEXLIVE_REV=	45305

MAINTAINER=	pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
HOMEPAGE=	https://ctan.org/pkg/tracklang
COMMENT=	tracklang
LICENSE=	lppl-1.3c

.include "../../print/texlive/package.mk"
.include "../../mk/bsd.pkg.mk"

--
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson