Re: amd64/8.0 packages now 2017Q4

Hi,

as "warned" already, I've just now re-pointed the symlink at

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/8.0

to the packages based on the 2017Q4 branch.  This means that if
you use the above name (or the corresponding CDN.NetBSD.org URL)
in e.g. your pkgin configuration, new packages are now available.

The packages have been built on a machine which claims to run 8.0, but
since that's not released yet, the machine is actually running the
8.0_BETA software, last updated December 10 last year; I've just
tweaked the comment in my own sys/sys/param.h before the last kernel
rebuild.

Regards,

- Håvard